- Pendant in 925 silver with 24 carat gold plating, 3 microns.
- The stones come from a small local Italian store. The designer also uses ethical stones whenever she can (when it comes to ethical stones, the designer provides a certificate of authenticity). If so, you can contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you order, to specify that you only want ethical stones.
To know :
- The designer work between France and Italy, the creation / production of the jewelry is franco-italian
- The difference between a gold plating and a fine gold gilding: a fine gold gilding consists of depositing 1 layer of 24-carat gold on any type of metal (often brass); a 3 micron gold plate means that 3 layers of gold have been deposited on the base metal (here silver). Gold plating is therefore more resistant over time, and above all does not cause any allergies, gold as well as silver being anallergic metals.
Care instruction :
- We advise you to clean the jewel regularly with a fine bristle brush (toothbrush type), a bit of hot water and soap. It is also possible to use specific products for cleaning silver and gold. To maintain the color of the gold, even if the gold plate is resistant, we do not advise long contact with water (swimming at sea…).