- 925 silver pendant, also called massive silver.
- The gold-plated finish is a 24Kt, 3 micron gold plated.
To know :
- The designer working between France and Italy, the creation/production of jewelry is Franco-Italian
- Difference between a gold plating and a fine gold gilding: a fine gold gilding consists of depositing 1 layer of 24 carat gold on any type of metal (often brass); HYQS uses a 3 micron gold plating which means that 3 layers of gold have been deposited on the base metal (here silver). Gold plating is therefore more resistant over time, and above all does not cause any allergies, gold as well as silver being anallergic metals.
Care instruction :
- We advise you to clean the jewel regularly with a fine bristle brush (toothbrush type), a bit of hot water and soap. It is also possible to use specific products for cleaning silver and gold. To maintain the color of the gold, even if the gold plate is resistant, we do not advise long contact with water (swimming at sea…).