- The finish on the spheres is a 24-carat, 3 micron gold plating.
- The stones come from a small local Italian store. The designer also uses ethical and sourced stones whenevershe can (when it comes to ethical stones, the designer provides a certificate of authenticity).If necessary, you can contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when ordering, to specify that you only want ethical stones.
To know :
- The designer work between France and Italy, the creation / production of the jewelry is franco-italian
- difference between a gold plating and a fine gold gilding: a gold gilding end consists to deposit 1 layer of gold 24 carats on any type of metal (often brass) ; a gold plating 3 microns means that 3 layers of gold were deposited on the base metal (here silver). Gold plating is therefore more resistant over time, and above all do not cause no allergies, both gold and silver being hypoallergenic metals.
- To know your finger size, you can refer to the size conversion table at the bottom of the website, in the Help section.
- Manufacturing time: 7 working days.
Care instruction :
- We advise you to clean the jewel regularly with a fine bristle brush. (toothbrush type), a little hot water and soap. It is also possible to use specific products for cleaning silver and gold. To maintain the color of the gold, even if the gold plating is resistant, we do not recommend long contact with water (swimming in sea…).