- Silver bracelet 925, available in 2 versions.
- The finish on the spheres is a 24-carat, 3 micron gold plating.
- The stones come from a small local Italian store. The designer also uses ethical and sourced stones whenevershe can (when it comes to ethical stones, the designer provides a certificate of authenticity).If necessary, you can contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when ordering, to specify that you only want ethical stones.
To know :
- The designer work between France and Italy, the creation / production of the jewelry is Italian-French.
- difference between a gold plating and a fine gold gilding: a gold gilding end consists to deposit 1 layer of gold 24 carats on any type of metal (often brass) ; a gold plating 3 microns means that 3 layers of gold were deposited on the base metal (here silver). Gold plating is therefore more resistant over time, and above all do not cause no allergies, both gold and silver being hypoallergenic metals.
- Manufacturing time: within 3 to 5 days.
Care instruction :
- We advise you to clean the jewel regularly with a fine bristle brush (toothbrush type), a bit of hot water and soap. It is also possible to use specific products for cleaning silver and gold, following the directions for use indicated on the product. To maintain the color of the gold, even if the gold plate is resistant, we do not advise long contact with water (swimming at sea…).